Application form for BOOTH FOR COMPANY
For companies or participants need electricity, please fill the following form to finish your application! We will review your application and respond within one week. When filling out the form, please take notice of the following points:
- Do not forget to fill in the number of spaces you want (1 space = 3.6 square meters)
- Be careful for the limited electricity usage
- Please let us know the number of additional entry passes when necessary (up to 5 is free)
- We will display your logo on our fryers, event posters, and our official web site.
- The description of your booth will be used in “the guide for visitors” pages on both website and fryers, so please make your information as clear as possible.
BOOTH FOR COMPANY Overview
Kaigai Manga Festsa is the first event introducing worldwide comic culture to Japanese manga fans. We welcomed more than 20,000 visitors, and we are expecting even more this year! Great comic artists and publishers will gather together from all over the world to establish a “Bridge to the World” for everyone involved in the comic world.
If you want to enroll as a company or need electricity support, please sign up for the “BOOTH FOR COMPANY”. It is possible to combine multiple stands. To reduce the costs of transport of exhibition material, the Kaigai Manga Festa office will offer rental supplies and equipments (see list of rental equipment below.)
BOOTH FOR COMPANY price details here
In the case “403error” appears, pleasesend us an email with all the information and file included.
We greatly appreciate your patience and cooperation.